Saturday, July 27, 2013

Sole Protector

I recently bought a sole protector from http://www.sole-protector.com and I'd like to tell you about my experience with this product but first I'd like to tell you a little bit about the product. Sole Protector (SP) is a plastic material by 3M Technology that sticks on to the bottom of your icy soles that leaves no stick residue when applied and taken off and is supposed to stop/slow the process of yellowing soles. Now for my experience. I first bought the product and it took the standard 5 business days to arrive and my first time applying the product I applied incorrectly so I contacted Sole Protector and they were happy to give me another one which was really nice of them and it arrived in 2 days. So my second time applying I took a generous amount of time applying the SP and let the product blend with the shoe a few days and lets just say the product is sensational I have had the SP on the same shoe for months now and not one sign of yellowing it has kept my kicks fresh and icy. It made my kicks look deadstock even though I had worn 15 times with SP on em. As long as you take the time to properly apply the product and let the SP settle on to your shoe for a few days this product will be one of the best shoe investments of your life. I would suggest this product for anyones prized possession shoes. This is not only a compliment to their product but also a compliment to the great customer service.

No comments:

Post a Comment